20 ACRES WITH MARY RIVER FRONTAGE A...
|Area:||80000 m 2|
Framed by an outstanding bushland backdrop with elevated panoramic views towards the Mary River and surrounding lush pastures this contemporary homestead is spread over the front section of these 20 arable acres and offers an excellent opportunity to create the ultimate equestrian lifestyle property or todays sustainable lifestyle in every aspect.
• Zoned rural/residential
• absolute Mary River frontage
• 4 bedroom 5 storey professionally renovated home
• provision for granny flat on ground floor
• reverse cycle airconditioning and fans throughout
• fully insulated
• 2 ensuites + main bathroom + separate toilet (toilets connected to river water as well as tanks)
• study or 5th bedroom
• extra large patios and BBQ setting overlooking Mary River
• 120sqm colorbond shed power toilet shower half built in airconditioned fireplace. Fantastic caretakers residence or guests accommodation.
• 45000lt water tanks
• Macadamia fruit/orchard
• Stable complex power water. 5 stables and day yards hay room (former Arabian horse stud)
• 2 lockable storage rooms & toilet & shower in stable complex
• Vet crush machinery shed work shop round yard loading ramp (horse/machinery) arena
• Roparian water rights (no fees)
• Rhodes and Cooch grass
• No immediate neighbours but 5km to nearest fuel/shop 15kms to Gympie 45 mins to Noosa
• Tractor sprayunit slasher
• Ideal for home based business processing wholesale horse training trucks/machinery dog kennels cattery small crops cattle livestock adjistment farmstay
• located amongst other executive properties
For inspection telephone Marilyn McShannon at QIPA on 54854411 or 002218238.